The Chronosoft model is well known to extreme heat specialists (Firefighters). Its TPR frame can withstand extreme heat and its double lens with Equalizer technology effectively combats fogging. Thanks to its large adjustable strap, Chronosoft also offers ample comfort and effective protection from fire or extreme temperatures.
The ballisitic resistance STANAG defined by NATO ensures compliance with standards ballistic protection for military of Bollé Tactical eyewear. Each lens and each screen suffer the impact of a steel cylinder equivalent to a 0.22 caliber'' of up to more than 275 m / s or 990 km / h.
The STANAG standards are recognized in all member countries of NATO.
This marking guarantees protection against droplet liquid, hot solids, molten metals or the emission of intense radiation.
Equalizer is the high performance goggle system for protecting against fog. Thanks to its double lens and regulation patch, the equalizer filters and regulates moisture levels in the goggles.
- panoramic field of vision
- high comfort material frame
- chemical protection against large dust particles (> 5 microns)
- chemical protection against gas and fine dust particles (< 5 microns)
- chemical protec tion against liquid droplets or splashes
- the anti-fog coating allows you to work in optimal conditions by removing the effect of condensation that occurs when there are large temperature differences or when wearing non-ventilated frames
- the anti-scratch coating acts as a shield that improves the resistance of lenses and reduces the formation of scratches. It lengthens the life of the lens and improves user comfort, preventing any scratches that could impair vision.
- the letter T, immediately after the mechanical strength symbol, authorises use for high speed particles at extreme temperatures
- medium energy impact, resists a 6 mm, 0.86 g ball at 120 m/s
- the protection filters ultraviolet radiation
- this type of protection is particularly recommended during activities where the source of ultraviolet radiation is predominant, such as mercury vapor lamps, germicides
Ballistic Resistance STANAG 2920: Clear lens : V50 221 m/s (796 km/h)
Made in France.